none
Clean Installation of Windows 8 RRS feed

• שאלה

• Hello,

I would like to re-install Windows 8 on my laptop but as a clean install (previously I performed an upgrade and not a clean install). I backed up my C and D drives using the System Image Backup application. 

I'm concerned that after I perform the clean installation and system image back-up, that my computer will just restore itself to the state it was before the clean installation (therefore making the whole thing a waste of time). I'm also worried that I may lose all the installed software I am currently running on the computer. If these two scenarios are not an issue, I would like to commence with the installation but I need some advice.

Cheers,

Rome.

יום שלישי 03 פברואר 2015 00:45

תשובות

• If you clean install, you'll loose all apps and data stored on the drive. 

If you want to install new OS, you can take a backup of your data on external drive or upload your files on OneDrive and install the OS. As far as apps are concerned, you need to install them again. 

Arnav Sharma | http://arnavsharma.net/ Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• סומן כתשובה על-ידי Rome515 יום שלישי 03 פברואר 2015 02:05
    יום שלישי 03 פברואר 2015 00:49