none
how to adjust balance on windows media player RRS feed

תשובות

• From within Media Player, you cannot.  This particular setting is left to your sound card properties.

• סומן כתשובה על-ידי Cloud_TSModerator יום שלישי 14 פברואר 2012 08:29
    יום שלישי 07 פברואר 2012 04:19
  • Hi,

From your description, i suggest you adjust your speaker balance to see if it could make sound right:

Go to Sound-Property, under Levels, click balance and adjust the right or left volume.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

יום שלישי 07 פברואר 2012 02:32
    מנחה דיון

כל התגובות

• Don't much care what forum I am in as the difference to me is like reading chinese. What I would like is an answer to my question. I don't need to know about some vh1 chip or whatever. What I need is instructions on how to adjust the balance on windows media player. The right side seems to play at a much lower volume than the left, making the music not sound right. Can not fix it with the graphic equalizer.
    Eat-Me
    יום שני 06 פברואר 2012 21:11
  • Hi,

From your description, i suggest you adjust your speaker balance to see if it could make sound right:

Go to Sound-Property, under Levels, click balance and adjust the right or left volume.

Alex Zhao

TechNet Community Support

יום שלישי 07 פברואר 2012 02:32
    מנחה דיון
  • From within Media Player, you cannot.  This particular setting is left to your sound card properties.

יום שלישי 07 פברואר 2012 04:19
  • Thank you!

יום שני 23 ינואר 2017 18:19