none
bluetooth RRS feed

• שאלה

• I have a 2 year old Toshiba Tablet that I got with Windows 7 installed.  I often used my bluetooth headset.  After I installed Windows 8, the wire window shows airplane mode and wifi but no option for bluetooth.  It;s as if Windows 8 doesn't recognize that my computer has bluetooth????  I tried updating the bluetooth driver.  I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the bluetooth device using the windows system.  Still, Windows 8 does not recognize bluetooth.  I also tried searching for the bluetooth device.  I feel like Windows 8 ins't fully compatible to locate bluetooth device.  What can I do? 
    יום ראשון 26 מאי 2013 04:04

תשובות

• This issue occurs because the bluetooth device is not compatible with Windows 8. To resolve this issue, device manufacturer needs to release Windows 8 device drivers. I suggest you contact Toshiba support for more information.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• סומן כתשובה על-ידי Arthur XieModerator יום שישי 07 יוני 2013 09:48
    יום שני 27 מאי 2013 09:20
    מנחה דיון