none
Unlock Hard Drive RRS feed

כל התגובות

• Hi,

What's the error message information?

We need to make sure we use a correct recovery key at first. 

For find recovery key, please refer the link below.

Find my BitLocker recovery key

If you are using the correct recovery key, but Bitlocker also show error message, we could use the command line below to decrypt Bitlocker with recovery key through command line as administrator.repair-bde C: D: -rp 111111-222222-333333-444444-555555-666666-777777-888888

For more information, please refer to:

repair-bde

If your Bitlocker is corruption, we could recovery data with BitLocker repair tool command. Please refer the link below for details.

How to Use BitLocker Repair Tool to Recover Encrypted Drive in Windows

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

יום שני 30 ספטמבר 2019 01:39
    מנחה דיון
  • Hi Joy-Qiao!

I hope you will be fine.

Thanks for replying. I am little bit confused. Would you like to help me in this manner now? My hard drive is not accepting the correct recovery key and shows the message that " The recovery key doesn't match this drive". Also I am putting the right password. But it shows the message that " Your entered password is incorrect". 

Actually, I was using windows 10 and I apply bit locker. Later, I install windows 8.1 and try to unlock my hard drive but this problem occur that I have mentioned above. So what do you think that my hard drive is corrupted?

Please help me. Please save my data. I will be thankful to you. Please help me. I hope You will not disappoint me. I will wait for your reply.

Thank You.

Yasir

יום רביעי 02 אוקטובר 2019 07:53
  • Hi, 

Thank you for your reply. We will help you as possible as we can.

Which volume you encrypted? system volume or data volume?

As the error message show as incorrect password and recovery key. So we could divide the issue into 2 direction.

First please make sure you not mistake upper letter, not add any space, also make sure your keyboard works well without missing any input. 

Second, check if you could unlock Bitlocker with the repair-bde tool as I posted in upper reply. 

We would like to know the result of the command tool.

Bests, 

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

יום רביעי 02 אוקטובר 2019 08:39
    מנחה דיון
  • Hi.

My data volume is encrypted. Volume D and F are locked due to bit locker. I Am sending you some screen shots. See them firstly.

Yasir

• נערך על-ידי Joy-QiaoModerator יום חמישי 03 אוקטובר 2019 01:51 leak personal information
    יום רביעי 02 אוקטובר 2019 17:30
  • Hi, 

Thank you for your reply.

We would recommend to hide your personal information when posting capture to protect your system. 

As all input seems correct, did you checked reair-bde tool?

Bests, 

יום חמישי 03 אוקטובר 2019 01:53
    מנחה דיון
  • Hi. Thanks for replying.

First of all, I am sorry for late replying. Because I was busy.

I would like to check repair-bde tool. But I think I should perform it step by step with your help. So would You like to help me?

Thanks.

Yasir

• נערך על-ידי YasirYaqoob יום ראשון 06 אוקטובר 2019 18:21
    יום ראשון 06 אוקטובר 2019 18:01