none
SQL Server 2017 Python package installation failed RRS feed

• שאלה

• Hi community,

I just installed the in-database Python with SQL Server 2017. I need to install a Python package so that I followed the instruction listed on (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/sql/advanced-analytics/package-management/install-additional-python-packages-on-sql-server?view=sql-server-ver15). 

Microsoft recommended to install Python sqlmlutils package first.

So, I opened my cmd in Administrator mode. Then I entered in the Scripts folder using the following commands:

cd c:\
    cd ".\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL14.DSPOC\PYTHON_SERVICES\Scripts"

Then, I pip installed pymssql and sqlmlutils using the following commands:

pip install "pymssql<3.0"
    pip install --upgrade --upgrade-strategy only-if-needed c:\temp\sqlmlutils_0.7.2.zip 

Then, I kept to follow Microsoft's instruction. Then, I went to the Microsoft Python's folder using the following commands: 

cd c:\
    cd ".\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL14.DSPOC\PYTHON_SERVICES\"

Then, I typed python.exe. It pops up the Python concole (Python 3.5.2 |Continuum Analytics, Inc.| (default, Jul  5 2016, 11:41:13) [MSC v.1900 64 bit (AMD64)] on win32).

import sqlmlutils
    connection = sqlmlutils.ConnectionInfo(server=".\\Instance", database="database1")
    sqlmlutils.SQLPackageManager(connection).install("text-tools")

After I executed the above Python scripts. I saw the following error messages:

How can I install a Python library in SQL Server in-database Python? Another question is I want to install Tensorflow in SQL Server's in-database Python. Do you guys recommend that?

שבת 21 דצמבר 2019 20:57