none
Odd Problem When I Boot Up My Laptop RRS feed

• Pertanyaan

• Can anyone tell me possible reasons why whenever I start my laptop I have to hit 'Enter' for Windows 7 in the boot before I can logon to my computer?
    Selasa, 23 April 2013 03.14

Jawaban

• Hi jea10

How many system were installed in your computer? If your computer have multisystem, It may cost you some time to wait for computer to choose  which system to logon. But at the moment, you can press” Enter” to skip this phase.

In addition, if you have to press ”Enter” at welcome screen, you can refer to below link to close windows 7 login screen.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff394947.aspx

Rabu, 24 April 2013 08.46
  • Open start->type msconfig.exe->press Enter. Go to the Boot tab. Kindly mention the entries present. Also, changing the value of Timeout: will change the time required to press Enter. If you change it to 1 second, will automatically start the default entry of Windows in one second.

Balaji Kundalam

Minggu, 28 April 2013 10.49

Semua Balasan

• Oh, sorry if I posted this in the wrong place, but I got an error when trying to post to the general Windows Q&A forums....it gave the option to post the question here. Thanks.
    Selasa, 23 April 2013 03.15
  • Jea,

Does this happen:

1.  Within a DOS window right after BIOS post, OR

2.  After/right before the Welcome screen in the win environment...

Either way, it sounds like a password was set up for the BIOS screen or the Win environment AND when it was set up a BLANK PASSWORD WAS ENTERED.  In either scenario, if this is indeed the case, go into the BIOS, or the the UAC and take out the BLANK.  The blank is made by pressing Enter at the time it asks for a password.  You'll have to "Reset" to accomplish.  If this is it great, if not re-post with more detail plz.

horatio I'm an enthusiast Jim(Kirk)...not a Bricklayer

Rabu, 24 April 2013 02.19
  • Hi jea10

How many system were installed in your computer? If your computer have multisystem, It may cost you some time to wait for computer to choose  which system to logon. But at the moment, you can press” Enter” to skip this phase.

In addition, if you have to press ”Enter” at welcome screen, you can refer to below link to close windows 7 login screen.

http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/magazine/ff394947.aspx

Rabu, 24 April 2013 08.46
  • Open start->type msconfig.exe->press Enter. Go to the Boot tab. Kindly mention the entries present. Also, changing the value of Timeout: will change the time required to press Enter. If you change it to 1 second, will automatically start the default entry of Windows in one second.

Balaji Kundalam

Minggu, 28 April 2013 10.49