none
Please I need Help RRS feed

• Pertanyaan

• Hey guys.I Using Win7 SP1 and I started getting an error today after about 3 minutes of being connected to the internet and this is now a regular thing. The message I get is this: "Windows has encountered a critical problem and will restart automatically in one minute." This only happens when I'm connected to the internet for about 3 minutes.
    Rabu, 31 Juli 2019 17.03

Semua Balasan

• Hi,

Please check event viewer to find if there is any event related to this issue. If yes, could you provide the screenshot of it to here. 

1. We can run SFC /scannow command to scan the integrity of operating system files.

2. Run Internet Connections troubleshooter: Settings-> Update& Security-> Troubleshoot-> Internet Connections, run the troubleshooter. 

3. Install the latest updates to make sure your machine up-to-date: 

Settings-> Update& Security-> Windows Update-> Check for updates and install them.

Here is a similiar thread for your reference:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-desktop/windows-has-encountered-a-critical-problem-and/85c25da8-eb27-4783-87eb-f82517f1ea30?auth=1

Best regards,

Yilia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Senin, 05 Agustus 2019 02.37
  • Run Some AV. Malwarebytes 3.0 is a reliable choice. 

http://www.dpbolvw.net/ae111hz74z6MWOSOSUUMOPSVNRWP

Kamis, 08 Agustus 2019 22.25
  • To evaluate the computer environment please post logs for troubleshooting.

Using administrative command prompt copy and paste this whole command.

Make sure the default language is English so that the logs can be scanned and read.

https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/3813-language-add-remove-change-windows-10-a.html

The command will automatically collect the computer files and place them on the desktop.

Then use 7zip to organize the files and one drive, drop box, or google drive to place share links into the thread for troubleshooting.

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Share-OneDrive-files-and-folders-9fcc2f7d-de0c-4cec-93b0-a82024800c07

This command will automatically collect these files:  msinfo32, mini dumps, drivers, hosts, install, uninstall, services, startup, event viewer files, etc.

Open administrative command prompt and copy and paste the whole command:

copy %SystemRoot%\minidump\*.dmp "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\"&dxdiag /t %Temp%\dxdiag.txt&copy %Temp%\dxdiag.txt "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\SFdebugFiles\"&type %SystemRoot%\System32\drivers\etc\hosts >> "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\hosts.txt"&systeminfo > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\systeminfo.txt"&driverquery /v > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\drivers.txt" &msinfo32 /nfo "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\msinfo32.nfo"&wevtutil qe System /f:text > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\eventlog.txt"&reg export HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\uninstall.txt"&reg export "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Active Setup\Installed Components" "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\installed.txt"&net start > "%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\services.txt"&REM wmic startup list full /format:htable >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.html"&wmic STARTUP GET Caption, Command, User >"%USERPROFILE%\Desktop\startup.txt"

There is one file for you to find manually:  dxdiag:  

In the left lower corner search type:  dxdiag > When the DirectX Diagnostic Tool opens click on the next page button so that each tab is opened > click on save all information > save to desktop > post one drive or drop box share link into the thread

Please remember to vote and to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    Kamis, 08 Agustus 2019 22.27
  • Hi,

Is there anything I can do for you?

If you have any problems or concerns, please feel free to post here. 

Best regards,

Yilia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Selasa, 27 Agustus 2019 01.26