none
A program in Windows To Go shows error 0xc000007b RRS feed

• Domanda

• The error message
    Title: "ProgramNameHere.exe - Application Error"
    Description: "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application."

There's OK only button. So what do I need to do to fix this error? Maybe reinstalling from Local Administrator account will help? What could be the problem?

PS: The program contained Visual Studio 2015 stuff which was installed strangely.

mercoledì 3 aprile 2019 10:22

Tutte le risposte

• Hi anonymous2212121.

You could try reinstalling the application as administrator, but you should also check the "Application" log in the Windows Event Viewer to see of there's any record that could provide you with more detailed information about the reason for the application's crash.
    Did you develop this application or is it coded by someone else? Did you make any change on the system after which the error started to occur?

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

mercoledì 3 aprile 2019 11:15
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

This error doesn't mean that it is beyond repair or the end of involved software. You can use the methods to try and fix the 0xc000007b error in the following link:

https://www.easeus.com/backup-recovery/this-application-was-unable-to-start-correctly.html

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. This is just for your convenience. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Hope the above information will be helpful.

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

mercoledì 3 aprile 2019 15:44
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?
    Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hurry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

venerdì 5 aprile 2019 13:55
  • Hi,

Is there anything else I can do to help you on this issue?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Hurry

domenica 7 aprile 2019 12:42