Wireless comfort keyboard 4000

• i dont know whats wrong but all of a sudden all the keys started not working, i have the wireless desktop receiver 3.1 and when i press the button on it to sync with the keyboard it starts glowing left and right and at that moment only the shortcut keys on my keyboard works, after the receiver finds my keyboard (i think?) it stays glowing at the points that are on im guessing? but then every one of my keys don't work, not even the shortcut keys. I checked for updated drivers on both the keyboard and the receiver, its still not working.

im using windows 7 64bit

• Spostato Carey FrischMVP, Moderator lunedì 14 febbraio 2011 00:10 Moved to relevant forum category (From:Windows 7 Installation, Setup, and Deployment)
    domenica 13 febbraio 2011 21:09

Tutte le risposte

• i went to the device manager and it just says that the device is working properly, i went to my keyboard software and it says the connection is high and the battery is good, still having the same problems -_-
    lunedì 14 febbraio 2011 03:20
  • no the keyboard uses a wireless desktop receiver 3.1, and i also tried the keyboard on another computer and it has the same problem as my own computer, only the shortcut keys work when the receiver is trying to find the keyboard and once it finds it no keys work.
    lunedì 14 febbraio 2011 03:29
  • wow really it was just working yesterday now all of a sudden it stops working after like 5 hours of no use? LOL?
    lunedì 14 febbraio 2011 03:33