none
USB and damaged files problem RRS feed

• Domanda

• Hello , I have a big problem with my USB.i recover my vista and save all of my pictures on my USB device wich is FAT32 system and is CRUZER I didn't know that you need to safely remove it,because the other one is HP and no problems with removing it without program.So after when I recover my Vista It recognized my USB device but It seas that it is 0.00 GB and should be 7.47.I found a program i think it was file recovery and copy my files from my USB to my computer but now,the problem is that the pictures are the same size like 1MB or 2MB but when I double click over them and saes that the file is DAMAGED OR my photo gallery does not have the latest version or updates.

Is there any program to fix my damaged pictures or they are overwrited and they can not be retrieved?
    Those were all of my pictures and I have NO pictures of my live before It is very important for me.

Thank you very much.
    Vasko
    sabato 7 febbraio 2009 17:45

Risposte

•  

Hi Vasko,

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry for what you experienced. We should always be careful of the storage devices, especially which supports hot plug and play. Before removing the device, we need to ensure it is safe and the device is not in use (reading and writing).

The current issue seems a data recovery related issue. Generally, due to the complexity of this kind of issues and to avoid possible data losing risk, it is highly recommended that you contact some professional data recovery companies for further recovery.

Hope the issue can be resolved soon.

Thanks.

Nicholas Li - MSFT
    lunedì 9 febbraio 2009 10:08
    Moderatore