none
Creating and using a WDS discover image in a non-dhcp/non-pxe environment RRS feed

• 質問

• We have a very restricted environment for security reasons and can only use static IP addressing for all systems. I have researched the web and seen plenty of references to using a discoverimage with embedded static ip. Unfortunately, all references do not tell me WHAT COMMANDs to use to embed the static IP in the discoverimage (i created a discover disk called discoverimage.wim).

The command for setting up a static IP is simple (this is from a web reference): netsh int ip set address local static 10.80.10.35 255.255.255.0 10.80.10.1

However, once the discoverimage.wim is mounted, how do I get this information into the discoverimage? I use imagex or DISM commands of some sort? Do I need to back out and setup an unattend file? It appears that all references I have found indicate that this should be doable, but I cannot seem to be able to figure out how to connect the two. I am relatively new to using WDS so please forgive any ignorance on my part.

ie - just fyi in the netsh phrase above I normally replace local with the name of the network adapter in quotes, however, as you know, there is no defined network adapter in this case situation

Thanks in advance for any advice you guys can give

2011年5月20日 14:17

回答