none
Windows 10 RRS feed

• 질문

• I have just upgraded from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10.  8.1 had the feature where it would sort mail a separate Newsletters. Social Media, Junk and etc. into separate folders, which was a very useful feature. I seem to have lost it when I downloaded 10. At the age of 80 I assume that I may have missed something along the way. Your guidance will be appreciated.
    2015년 7월 31일 금요일 오후 7:01

답변

• Hi,

Did you mean sort All app by catalog?

If so, I have to say that this feature has been removed from Windows 10.

You can only see that All app is sorted or grouped via Letters and click/tap on an available character or letter to jump to that alphabetical order in All apps:

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2015년 8월 5일 수요일 오후 12:23
    소유자

모든 응답

• In order to help you effectively we need to know exactly what email system you are using.  You can see the differences here

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

2015년 7월 31일 금요일 오후 8:33
    중재자
  • Hi,

Did you mean sort All app by catalog?

If so, I have to say that this feature has been removed from Windows 10.

You can only see that All app is sorted or grouped via Letters and click/tap on an available character or letter to jump to that alphabetical order in All apps:

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2015년 8월 5일 수요일 오후 12:23
    소유자