none
dpm 2019 consolidation of recovery of the replica failed RRS feed

• 질문

• Hi All

please hepl me !

I installed the DPM 2019 version on Windows 2016
    When I backup mssql, it reported " consolidation of recovery of the replica failed"

When I back up the server data files, it doesn't show the hard drive containing the data "Disk D"

Thanks

2020년 7월 16일 목요일 오전 7:10

모든 응답

• Hi,

When you enumerate the server, make sure you select REFRESH before enumerating it. It will clear the cache on the DPM server and will query the system writes on the protected server and after that you should see the D volume on the list. Also, did you change/add any new volume on the Protected server or if you have extended the volume from SAN recently? These changes at times changes the volume GUID and DPM fails to recognize the volumes.

For consolidation error, try running a consistency check once and then run an expresfull backup and see if it works for you. if it fails again, share the failed job details.

Regards, Aayoosh Moitro Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

2020년 7월 16일 목요일 오전 7:21
  • Hi Aayoosh Moitro!

Currently DPM 2019 has problems with VHDX drives,
    on DPM 2019 it only recognizes the drive, when we enter disk management the disk format
    but on 2016 version only the disk is online
    On DPM 2019, when running the backup, it reported the VHDX leeching format
    DPM 2019 also does not recognize the drive D: \ because the install agent is not recognized
    Everything is fine with DPM 2016

Thanks

2020년 7월 17일 금요일 오전 2:16
  • Hi Aayoosh Moitro!

I have configured it to run well
    I went to SQL Server Reporting Services Configuration Manager in the Encryption Keys tab I deleted
    Thanks for the support

• 답변으로 제안됨 Aayoosh Moitro 2020년 7월 17일 금요일 오전 8:18
    2020년 7월 17일 금요일 오전 4:28