none
Windows 8.1 MS account login problem for admin RRS feed

• 질문

• I created a MS Windows login account for my admin user on Win 8.1 op system but something seems to have gone wrong as I'm unable to login, or to reset password as the account reset page does not recognize my email address that I used to setup the account initially.

I had left the problem for awhile now as I was thinking I would have to do a fresh reinstall of the operating system to fix the issue.

Is there an easier solution???

Regards,

oracle_cl

2019년 11월 4일 월요일 오후 8:14

모든 응답

• Hi,

If you don’t have another email account that you can access, you can create a temporary outlook.com account for free by selecting Create one at the Microsoft account sign-in page.

More information please refer to the following article:

Reset or recover your Microsoft account password

When you can't sign in to your Microsoft account

If you lose or forget your local computer account password, you will need a Password Reset Disk to regain access to the account, or another administrator account on the computer can reset the password. If you do not have a Password Reset Disk or another administrator account, you will need to Reinstall Windows, which will destroy any data you have on the computer.

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 11월 5일 화요일 오전 2:12
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 11월 7일 목요일 오전 8:39