none
FingerPrint issue RRS feed

• 질문

• I have same problem after clean installation of windows 10. My Fingerprint reader recognize and stores one fingerprint only.

All the troubleshooting did not help, no help from Microsoft despite submitting feedback/help request.

My Laptop  is ThinkPad X250, any suggestions?

2019년 10월 20일 일요일 오전 9:10

모든 응답

• I just tried and managed to add fingerprints for 2 fingers on a Thinkpad X220T.

You could try to update the driver for the fingerprint reader.
    Strangely enough, updating from device manager just found a new driver. Previous was form "AuthenTec", new is from "Digital Persona" dated 2019.
    2019년 10월 20일 일요일 오전 10:28
  • Hi,

Try to uninstall the fingerprint manager and re-enroll the Fingerprints.

You may refer to the following link for details:

https://www.drivethelife.com/windows-10/lenovo-fingerprint-reader-not-working-windows-10-update-2018.html

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

If the issue remains, you can use the Feedback Hub app to share your problem.

Best Regards,

Freana

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 10월 21일 월요일 오전 2:36
  •  Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 10월 23일 수요일 오전 8:02