none
Unlock Hard Drive RRS feed

• 질문

• Hi everyone. I Have forgot the password of bit-locker. Then I tried recovery key but Recovery Key is not accepted by drive. What is solution? Please Help Me.
    2019년 9월 19일 목요일 오후 1:29

모든 응답

• Follow these steps:

On the page where you are asked to enter the recovery key, choose the Skip this drive link at the bottom. You should be presented with a menu that will let you get to a command prompt (The sequence is Advanced options -> Troubleshoot -> Advanced options -> Command prompt)

Once you have a command prompt, use the following command to check the BitLocker status of the C: drive:
    manage-bde -status c:
    If the status is returned as locked, you'll need to use the following command to unlock it using your recovery password:
    manage-bde -unlock c: -rp your 48-digit recovery password
    Once the drive is unlocked you'll need to use the following command to suspend protection:
    manage-bde -protectors -disable c:
    Exit and reboot.
    The system should now successfully boot Windows. Once there, use the BitLocker control panel to resume BitLocker protection.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

2019년 9월 20일 금요일 오전 1:57
  • Hi,

If  the BitLocker encryption method is not recognized, recovery key may be not work.

The new encryption method is not recognized by systems versions that were released before Windows 10, version 1511.

Please confirm your Win10 version.

More information please refer to the following article:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-sg/help/4494799/earlier-windows-versions-don-t-start-after-you-use-pre-provision-bitlo

Meanwhile, you can download the BitLocker Repair Tool to help recover data from a corrupted or damaged disk volume that was encrypted with BitLocker.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-sg/download/details.aspx?id=17294

Hope above information can help you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 9월 20일 금요일 오전 2:17
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019년 9월 23일 월요일 오전 7:40
  • Hi Farena. The linked repair tool cannot be used on Windows 10 but it was for Vista/Server 2008 and equals repairt-bde (part of win10).

Before speculating whether the encryption method could be the problem, we need to ask where the recovery key is entered. If it's entered into the preboot authentication screen, then of course it does NOT matter what OS built we encrypted with and what method was used. It would only matter if we booted a different OS or a different version of windows PE.

2019년 9월 25일 수요일 오후 7:00
  • @Bagitman

Thank you for your correction.

2019년 9월 27일 금요일 오전 8:24
  • Hey Thank You for your replying. I followed your steps But an error is occurred. See this image.

Hope you will solve my problem. 

Here i would like to mention that I am using Windows 8.1. 

• 편집됨 YasirYaqoob 2019년 9월 28일 토요일 오전 11:29
    2019년 9월 28일 토요일 오전 11:20
  • Hi. Thanks for Replying. Your Given link is not working. Firstly see this...

And I want to say that I am using Windows 8.1.

• 편집됨 YasirYaqoob 2019년 9월 28일 토요일 오전 11:30
    2019년 9월 28일 토요일 오전 11:23
  • Then why are you posting this in the Windows 10 forum?
    2019년 9월 28일 토요일 오후 12:00
  • I Want to say sorry all of you. I didn't see it before this. Also I am thankful to all of you.

2019년 9월 29일 일요일 오전 7:40
  • Hi,

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding.

2019년 9월 30일 월요일 오전 8:41