none
I can´t enable sIDHistory RRS feed

• Pergunta

• Hello everyone.

I am migrating from domain 1 to domain 2. I have configured everything as it comes in the ADMT guide and when I migrate users keep the sidHistory attribute in the new domain, computer migrations work correctly, passwords ....

The problem is that users cannot access the resources of the old domain. I do the following:

1º (in Dom2 DC) Netdom trust dom2 /D:dom1 /quarantine:No /userD:AdminDom2 /passwordD:PassDom2

The answer is that there is no SID filtering. So far so good.

2º (in Dom1 DC) Netdom trust dom1 /D:dom2 /enablesidhistory:yes /userD:AdminDom1 /passwordD:PassDom1

Here is the problem, it always returns that the sidhistory is disabled for this trust. It's like something prevents me from enabling it but I don't know what it is.

Anyone who has happened or know that I may be forgetting?

Thanks!!!!!

• Editado victor_ac terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019 08:33
    terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019 08:33

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

To help you better, I suggest you submit a new case on DS forum as they will be more professional on your issue:

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?forum=winserverDS

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019 01:56
  • Thank you very much, I´m going to it.
    quarta-feira, 6 de novembro de 2019 14:39
  • You're welcome.

Best Regards,

Farena

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

quinta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2019 02:21