none
Quattro pro no longer working on windows 7 RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I use Quattro pro 6 & 12 intensively within both XP and windows 7, on two different machines.  until about three weeks ago when after an windows update, it starts and then terminates immediately.  Has anyone else had this problem. and what is the solution. i have reinstalled quattro from the original discs but no improvement   
    segunda-feira, 9 de dezembro de 2013 18:03

Respostas

• Hi,

Please check which update did you install a few days ago:

1.Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

2.In the left pane, click View update history.

Then uninstall it for test.

If it doesn't hlpe, because it works fine before. I would like to suggest you use system restore to roll back the previous correct point:

Before you start System Restore, save any open files and close all programs. System Restore will restart your PC.

1.Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System

Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're

prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2.Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.

For more information, see the following tutorial:

System Restore

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/products/features/system-restore

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013 07:43
    Moderador
  • Hi

maybe your antivirus has conflict registry with new update security, I also suggest you to disable your antivirus and try to install

• Editado britishdhez quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2013 03:16
    • Marcado como Resposta Karen HuModerator quarta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2013 14:27
    quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2013 03:16

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

Please check which update did you install a few days ago:

1.Open Windows Update by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Update, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Update.

2.In the left pane, click View update history.

Then uninstall it for test.

If it doesn't hlpe, because it works fine before. I would like to suggest you use system restore to roll back the previous correct point:

Before you start System Restore, save any open files and close all programs. System Restore will restart your PC.

1.Open System Restore by clicking the Start button Picture of the Start button. In the search box, type System

Restore, and then, in the list of results, click System Restore. Administrator permission required If you're

prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.

2.Follow the steps in the wizard to choose a restore point and restore your computer.

For more information, see the following tutorial:

System Restore

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-IN/windows7/products/features/system-restore

Karen Hu
    TechNet Community Support

terça-feira, 10 de dezembro de 2013 07:43
    Moderador
  • Hi

maybe your antivirus has conflict registry with new update security, I also suggest you to disable your antivirus and try to install

• Editado britishdhez quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2013 03:16
    • Marcado como Resposta Karen HuModerator quarta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2013 14:27
    quarta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2013 03:16
  • Same with WXP-7 and Win10   Corel not helping.  Seems customer service can not read English.

PC will not restore.  WPX-9 works however.  Strange when 9 come out 7 stops.  I am not buying 9.  

Going to a free spreadsheet.

domingo, 28 de abril de 2019 23:19