none
Windows 10 - Faxing Issue RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I cannot fax from my Windows 10 computer. I do not know if this means it is missing a driver or a modem or what. On XP, I never had this problem. I just need my computer to send and receive faxes. And not via the internet, through a traditional phone line aka landline. 

I am not good with this technology non-sense. I spent all of this money and cannot even fax. Truly unbelievable. 

If someone can help me, please send me an email: bryan@mygmpros.com.

Thanks.

• Editado GMP, LLC terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019 02:42
    terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019 02:42

Todas as Respostas

• Hi,

Confirm that if the feature Windows Fax and Scan has been enabled:
    Control Panel -> Programs -> Programs and Features -> Turn Windows features on or off -> In the Windows Features dialog box, under Print and Document Services, select the Windows Fax and Scan check box.

Save the change and check the result.

Besides, please check below link for detail steps about set up windows computer to send and receive Faxes:
    https://www.thewindowsclub.com/set-up-your-windows-7-computer-to-send-and-receive-faxes

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

terça-feira, 5 de novembro de 2019 07:09
    Moderador
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

sexta-feira, 8 de novembro de 2019 07:53
    Moderador
  • Hi,

Do you have a printer which can be connected to an analog phone line or you purchased a Windows 10 machine that has a modem through which you wish to submit the fax?

Windows 10 does include a "Fax" printer but many computers no longer include a hardware modem device nor a serial port to which to connect an external modem.

Let us know what configuration you have and the hardware you purchased for sending faxes.

Alan Morris formerly with Windows Printing Team

domingo, 10 de novembro de 2019 23:03
    Usuário que responde
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

quinta-feira, 14 de novembro de 2019 01:30
    Moderador