none
Administrator Authentication Does Not Work on AD User RRS feed

• Pergunta

• I have a user logged on AD on a Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard that when I install some application requests the authentication of admin, when fill in the same informs that username or password is incorrect, I tested the same user and password on another machine and it worked, I wonder if you have any way to solve the case.

segunda-feira, 18 de novembro de 2019 21:40

Todas as Respostas

• Check your permission for AD. Check your account membership.

Your user account may be in administrator group in that another PC. But not in AD.

segunda-feira, 18 de novembro de 2019 22:54
  • Hello,

Thank you for posting in our forum.

Before going further, I would appreciate your help in clarifying the following situations:

1.What is the specific error when authentication fails?
    2.Check security log of the event view, what events occurred when authentication failed?
    3.Have we previously logged in to the user on the computer that failed the verification and saved the password?
    4.Have we changed the password of this user recently?

Appreciate your patience.

Best regards,
    Cynthia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

terça-feira, 19 de novembro de 2019 08:16
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful. Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Cynthia

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

sexta-feira, 22 de novembro de 2019 08:26
  • Hi,

Just want to confirm the current situations.

Please feel free to let us know if you need further assistance.

Best Regards,

Cynthia

segunda-feira, 25 de novembro de 2019 09:20