none
Caps lock state changing in MS Access when new record is created RRS feed

• Întrebare

• I am creating and updating records in a MS Access Database.

All of my records are in uppercase.  When I create a new record caps lock switches to lower case and Match: under Find and Replace switches from 'Start of Field' to 'Whole Field'. Neither state changes when I update a record.

This has a huge effect on productivity.  Is there a way to set up RDP or MSAccess to solve this problem?

Thanks.

luni, 15 iunie 2020 11:54

Toate mesajele

• HI
    1.can you enter winver in command prompt on win10 computer and look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    2.did you install MS access software on RDsession host server and any domain user remote access this RDsession host server then open the MS access software?(so is this MS access software remotapp?)
    3.can you detail explain how end user remote and use this MS Access?
    we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link. Please make sure that the pictures you post do not contain your company and your private information (including but not limited to domain name, public IP, email account, domain account, etc.). These private information must be altered.

https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

marți, 16 iunie 2020 02:36
  • Hi
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

luni, 6 iulie 2020 15:03
  • Version is Windows Server 2012R2

Version 6.3(Build 9600)

luni, 6 iulie 2020 15:41
  • HI

5.If use the issue account to logon server 2012 r2 console,will the same issue happen ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

marți, 7 iulie 2020 15:40
  • The change of case happens whether I am in console mode or not.  It also only occurs when I create a new record in the MS Access table
    miercuri, 8 iulie 2020 15:05
  • The other thing that happens when I add a new record is in Find and Replace the Match changes from Start of Field or Any Part of Field to Whole Field.  This and change of state for Caps Lock only happens when I create a new record, never when I change an existing record.
    joi, 9 iulie 2020 18:40