none
RDP to a W10 in Azure through proxy RRS feed

• Întrebare

• Hi,

I'm trying to connect to a Windows10 machine in azure using RDP. If I connect from an external net (out of my office) it works perfectly. But I need to use my office network and the only way to do this is to use a proxy like the following example:

proxy host name: proxy.world.corporate.com

port: 8080

The Ip of my machien is something like 44.99.99.1

This works perfectly using putty and my credentials. 

I've tried the following: 

Go to my RDP in Windows and configure this settings in advanced options:

When I push the button connect it asks me for my coporate credentials, and when I provide them it tries to connect. After a while I get the following message:

“Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable. Try reconnection later or contact your network administrator for assistance.”

Why is this happening? There is another way I can connect to this machine throgh a proxy server?

Your computer can’t connect to the remote computer because the Remote Desktop Gateway server is temporarily unavailable. Try reconnecting later or contact your network administrator for assistance.

Me                             Azure
    W10 ----> Proxy ----> W10

• Editat de luiswanna joi, 17 octombrie 2019 15:59 entorno explicacion
    joi, 17 octombrie 2019 12:53

Toate mesajele

• Hi ,

Thanks for your posting here.

Since your query is more related with Azure , which our forum doesn't focus on, I suggest you have this asked in Azure network forum for better answers. Here is the link:

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/azure/en-US/home?forum=WAVirtualMachinesVirtualNetwork

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

vineri, 18 octombrie 2019 02:07
  • Hi ,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

luni, 21 octombrie 2019 02:09