none
RDP for Mac 10.15.5 - Error: Failed Parsing XML - While adding new workspace RRS feed

• Întrebare

• Hi all,

I've been getting the following error when trying to add a new workspace. Error title is: "Error: Failed Parsing XML" with the body: "The workspace could not be loaded because an unexpected error occurred while loading the workspace."

This happens after I put in my organization's RDP URL and after I log in on the website and everything. It is literally the last step in the process, but it just doesn't add the workspace.

Logging in onto the same account from my Windows desktop works fine. Even using the browser on my Mac works fine. But the RDP app just doesn't want to work. I tried to reinstall it, and even tried the beta version, but in both cases I still got the error.

Any ideas? Appreciate the help :)

Thanks,

JMF

luni, 6 iulie 2020 08:20

Toate mesajele

• Hi!

What is the version of beta you mentioned in your question?Is it the latest?

Here is a link that lists the test version of Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta for mac OS and the problems solved for each version:
    https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/rdmacios-k2vy/apps/microsoft-remote-desktop-for-mac/distribution_groups/all-users-of-microsoft-remote-desktop-for-mac
    The test version is newer than the official version published on app store,and it will collect users' problems and  try to fix them before publishing official version.
    You could try to update to the newest version to see if the same issue happens. And if you meet some problem you could share your feedback via this link below:
    https://remotedesktop.uservoice.com/

Please do not forget to back up before you test!

Best regards,

Phoebe

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

marți, 7 iulie 2020 07:50
  • Hi Phoebe,

I tried to use the latest beta version released on July 7th, and the official version from the mac app store. Both still exhibit the same behavior.

It's weird because I am able to access my workspace from my windows PC using the windows app, and my colleagues are able to access the same workspace from their macs using the mac app. It's just my account on a mac that's being stubborn!

Is there a way to investigate this further? It's a shame because this means I won't be able to work remotely on the go anymore.

Thanks,

JMF

joi, 9 iulie 2020 23:01
  • Hi,

Sorry for your experience,and for further investigate,maybe you could refer to this link: https://remotedesktop.uservoice.com/forums/287834-remote-desktop-client-for-mac

This is the forum for remote desktop client for mac,maybe it is more targeted for your question.

Hope this can help you!

Best regards,

Phoebe

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

vineri, 10 iulie 2020 01:50