none
Windows 10 login issue RRS feed

• Întrebare

• Hi. I tried loging in to my windows but I was unable to access it. It is showing other user interface, and requesting for username and password. Trying to input my usual username and password failed. Same with trying to access with my microsoft account. Please help. 
    sâmbătă, 4 iulie 2020 19:54

Toate mesajele

• Hi,

Some questions to understand your problem better:

1.>>I tried loging in to my windows but I was unable to access it.

How did you log to the windows? Could you please confirm the OS of client and target computer if you are remoting?

2.>>Trying to input my usual username and password failed. Same with trying to access with my microsoft account.

What is the error message when you failed to log in?

3.Have you verified if you are using the latest remote desktop client from your computer?

Available Remote Desktop clients

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-server/remote/remote-desktop-services/clients/remote-desktop-clients

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

luni, 6 iulie 2020 02:43
  • Hi,

Is there any update? Have you got a chance to verify above suggestions?

Please feel free to let us know if more assistance needed.

Thanks,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

miercuri, 8 iulie 2020 07:51
  • Hello,

Hope you all well. I am checking to see how things are going there on this post.

You can click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

This "Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)" Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Thanks,

Jenny

"Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A!

We invite you to post new questions in the "Remote Desktop Services (Terminal Services)"  forum's new home on Microsoft Q&A!

For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

joi, 16 iulie 2020 07:44