none
Shift+Win+S Screenshot, how do I turn off the sound notification? RRS feed

Все ответы

• Hi HAL07,

Thanks for posting your query.

Please check the settings:

1. Type settings in search box and enter.

2. select System and Notifications& actions.

3. You will find lots of settings of apps and other senders button to the off position. 

Best regards,

Yilia 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Предложено в качестве ответа Bigcubsfan 2 мая 2019 г. 22:41
    21 ноября 2018 г. 5:05
    Модератор
  • thanks! excellent!
    21 ноября 2018 г. 8:11
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Is your problem solved? If you use our solution to solve the problem, please mark it as an answer to help other community members quickly find useful responses. If you use your own solution to solve the problem, please share your experience and solutions here. It is also very helpful for other community members with similar problems. If not, please reply and tell us what's going on to provide further assistance.

Best regards,

Yilia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

21 ноября 2018 г. 10:14
    Модератор
  • This worked for me - pesky notification was driving me crazy!
  • It is absolutely mindbogglingly shit design. Why, oh why, even regardless of the fact that I have been using this shortcut for years, would I need to be reminded of what it does every time i use it? In an intrusive notification? Surely if I used it I might know what it does!?
  • I agree with Niall826. This is an often used system tool that should be as effective and unobtrusive as possible. 

Yilia's solution worked for me.

20 сентября 2019 г. 17:53