Was custom sensitive information types available in Exchange 2016 RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Dears 

i'm going to test DLP in our environment to block mobile phone numbers leakage. Those mobile number was 11 digits number. But i cant find a suitable DLP sensitive information types from Exchange builtin SI types. I knew that come with Office 365 , we can custom define SI, i'd like to know was that feature available in Exchange 2016?

Or do we have any alternative method to block mails with those numbers to send out.

Thanks

Jacky 

13 апреля 2020 г. 5:07

Все ответы

• Afaik it isn't.
    13 апреля 2020 г. 16:56
  • Hi Jacky Deng,

You can import a custom DLP policy template from a file in Exchange 2016, which is same as Exchange 2013:

Go to EAC> Compliance management> Data loss prevention, click "+" and select "New DLP policy from custom template", you will see:

I can't conclude your "defined SI" would 100-percent work in Exchange 2016, check this link for some official guidance please:https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/exchange/developing-dlp-policy-template-files-exchange-2013-help

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

14 апреля 2020 г. 7:55
  • Hi, I'm here to confirm with you if your issue has been resolved. If the problem is successfully solved, you can share your solution and mark them or the helpful reply as answer, this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Eric Yin

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

17 апреля 2020 г. 9:42
  • Hi,

Does any issue persist now?  If you need further help, please provide more detailed information, so that we can give more appropriate suggestions. If the problem is resolved, be free to mark your reply or other useful reply as answer to highlight it,this will make answer searching in the forum easier and be beneficial to other community members as well.

Regards,

Eric Yin

30 апреля 2020 г. 8:13