none
BITLOCKER OS Encryption Black Screen After Entering Correct Password / Recovery Keys NO windows POST RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Hello!

I just set up <g class="gr_ gr_26 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="26" id="26">Bitlocker</g> to encrypt the OS on my laptop.

I followed these instructions on how to use <g class="gr_ gr_47 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="47" id="47">Bitlocker</g> without a TPM https://www.howtogeek.com/howto/6229/how-to-use-bitlocker-on-drives-without-tpm/

I successfully set up <g class="gr_ gr_54 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins doubleReplace replaceWithoutSep" data-gr-id="54" id="54">password</g>, saved the recovery on USB, and ran the encryption tests. 

After testing logging in with the password, and then once with the USB device, with success, on the third time logging into my computer, after typing in the <g class="gr_ gr_63 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" data-gr-id="63" id="63">Bitlocker</g> password, it get's stuck on a black screen. The windows log in screen never shows up.

Inputting the correct password, recovery key, and using the USB, in all 3 scenarios, I am brought to an endless black screen.

Any help short of restoring to factory settings, I'll be extremely grateful for!

Thank you in advance.

-Brandon

19 апреля 2018 г. 3:38

Все ответы