none
Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface not showing in Device manager RRS feed

• Вопрос

• Hey Everyone,

I got an issue with my teredo networking. Recently have I bought Xbox Game Pass to play Forza Horizon 4. But I can't play the game online. When I searched for help on the internet I found out that there is a problem with my teredo. I than opened the Xbox app on my computer and went into settings where it shows "Teredo is unable to qualify" and that my server connection is blocked. Every guide on the internet shows that I have to uninstall Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface from the Device manager. Now is that not showing up in my device manager. I have tried everything that this link provided But nothing helped unfortunately.

I hope someone can help me out.

3 октября 2018 г. 17:36

Все ответы

• Hi,

According to your description, you can follow the steps below to show and re-install Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface in Device manager:

1.  Right-click the Start icon, and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    2.  Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:netsh interface Teredo set state disable
    3. Right-click the Start icon, and then select Device Manager.
    4. Select View > Show Hidden Devices.
    5. Select Network Adapters.
    6.  Identify any adapters that contain "Teredo,". Right-click the adapter name, and then select Uninstall.
    7. Restart your PC.
    8.  Right-click the Start icon, and then select Command Prompt (Admin).
    9.  Run the following command from the Admin command prompt:netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Hope these are helpful.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Изменено cloris_sun 4 октября 2018 г. 8:29 edit
    4 октября 2018 г. 8:28
  • Hey,

I did everything you said. When I enter this command promt: netsh interface Teredo set state disable. It says a line with OK. But whenever I go t the Network adapters there is nothing that shows teredo unfortunately. 

See picture added. 

4 октября 2018 г. 12:15
  • Hi,

You can install Teredo Tunneling Adapter by the following steps:

1. Press Windows + R keys to load the Run dialog box, and then type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

2. In Action menu choose Add legacy hardware and press Next.

3. Select Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced) and press Next.

4. Select Network adapters and press Next.

5. Highlight the Microsoft manufacturer, select the Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter and press Next.

6. Press Next to start the installation of Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

7. Click Finish when the installation completed.

8. Restart your computer.

Best

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• Изменено cloris_sun 5 октября 2018 г. 10:19 edit
    5 октября 2018 г. 10:17
  • Hi,

First of all, sorry for the delay. I was on a fieldtrip for several days. 

Back to the issue, unfortunately Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter does not show up in the hardware list to install.

Tim

11 октября 2018 г. 13:27
  • Hi,

Please refer to this link:

https://www.reddit.com/r/killerinstinct/comments/4cvo7c/to_those_of_you_unable_to_resolve_your_teredo/

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. This is just for your convenience. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

9 ноября 2018 г. 7:03