none
Visual Studio 2015: Git project got disconnected from git server. How to re-attach? RRS feed

• Вопрос

• We have a local git server at our company, And I have been using Visual Studio 2015 with a local git respository to edit it. For 4 weeks I had no problem doing sync, fetch, pull, etc. But now all those options are missing. I can't seem to figure out how to reconnect the local repository with the host. Any help would be appreciated.

remote server:

https://flatbed.ourcompany.com/git/had.git

what I see now (if I choose manage connections, all I get is a message about connecting to GITHUB (which is not what I am trying to do, and that is the GitHUB VS2015 extension) and connecting to a Team server, which we do not have at our company.

The Home screen has settings, but it says no available settings:

Dr. YSG

14 октября 2015 г. 14:10

Все ответы

• Hi, 

The issue you are facing may related to Visual Studio. We suggest you post it to MSDN Forum for further support.

https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/home?category=visualstudio

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. 

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Simon 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

16 октября 2015 г. 9:33
    Модератор
  • I have seen some moderators automatically move things. Is that something you can do?

Dr. YSG

16 октября 2015 г. 14:12
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I suggest you post is again in MSDN Forum due to the moving process may need a flow and some time, and it may delay your time of solving the issue if you still insist moving.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards

Simon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

17 октября 2015 г. 6:37
    Модератор