none
A problem occurred when windows tried to activate RRS feed

• คำถาม

• I had a genuine copy of windows 7 installed on my laptop. Yesterday, I tried to update it to windows 10 but the installation failed due to some boot error. After that my computer restored the previous version of windows 7 but to my amazement the license is gone. Now every time I try to reactivate it, it gives the "A problem occurred when windows tried to activate error code 0xc004e003" message. I tried several methods mentioned in different threads but all in vain. 
    21 สิงหาคม 2562 8:56

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Open Elevated Command Prompt and type: 

slmgr /rearm 

This will rearm Windows, then install your valid key from system properties, Windows will be activated.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

22 สิงหาคม 2562 2:29
    ผู้ดูแล
  • Open Elevated Command Prompt and type: 

slmgr /rearm 

Before you execute the slmgr /rearm command, do this:

Step 1

- Press Windows key + R. In the Run dialog box, type regedit hit Enter to open the Registry Editor.
    - Navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/setup/OOBE/

- Double-click on mediabootinstall on the right pane

- Change its value to 0

- Now open Command Prompt in elevated/admin mode and execute slmgr /rearm command.
    - Restart the PC.

Step 2

Re-enter your Windows 7 Retail or OEM product key and activate.

- Press Windows Key + R to launch Run dialog box
    - Type SLUI 3, hit Enter to invoke the Windows Activation dialog box
    - Type in the product key and click on Activate. Internet connection is required.

Obinna C. Onwusobalu ~ MCSA MCTS MCITP

It's all fun and games until someone divides by zero.

windowshelper.home.blog

5 กันยายน 2562 14:09