none
"Because of an error in data encryption, this session will end" RRS feed

• คำถาม

• All of a sudden my Windows 7 x64 computer is unable to connect to random Windows 2008 R2 servers via Remote Desktop.

I can connect to the same servers from other Windows 7 machines.

The only fix I've come across so far is this, except that key doesn't exist on either my machine or on the server(s):

To resolve this issue, follow these steps:

1. Start Registry Editor.
    2. Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\TermService\Parameters
    3. Under this registry subkey, delete the following values:
      • Certificate
      • X509 Certificate
      • X509 Certificate ID
    4. Quit Registry Editor, and then restart the server.

Does anyone have any suggestions please as I'm at a total loss what is happening here.

Thanks.

3 ธันวาคม 2555 8:38

คำตอบ

• Hi,

You can try to configure the target server NIC properties to see whether solve this issue.

Local Area Connection -> Properties -> Configure -> Advanced -> IPv4 Large Send Offload =Disabled.

If it doesn't solve this issue, you can open the regedit.exe on target server, and navigate to:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\TermService\Parameters

After exporting this for safekeeping, then you can delete the Certificate keys. Reboot the target server to see whether the same issue still exists.

Clarence

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Clarence ZhangModerator 12 ธันวาคม 2555 9:08
    4 ธันวาคม 2555 9:21
    ผู้ดูแล

ตอบทั้งหมด