none
Hmm, we can't reach this page. RRS feed

คำตอบ

• The Developer Tools I believe being referred to are built into Edge (and IE), and are accessed by pressing F12. So when the page is trying to load press F12, go to the Network tab and look out for the Result \ Description that may give a clue as to what the issue with Edge is.
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Michael_LSModerator 6 ตุลาคม 2558 6:50
    • ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย Deason WuModerator 26 ตุลาคม 2558 2:47
    5 ตุลาคม 2558 17:18
  • Internet Explorer, Chrome, Fire Fox, Opera, and ....... works but Edge no!

That sounds like a misconfigured firewall (or other security package) is in effect.  See if you can reproduce your symptom in a safe mode boot with networking (assuming just preventing something that is starting normally is enough to prevent its interfering effects; otherwise you may have to start doing more involved "clean-boot troubleshooting".)

Another diagnostic tack which doesn't require any hypothesis to be tested is to use ProcMon to find out what is going on in each case.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Michael_LSModerator 6 ตุลาคม 2558 6:43
    5 ตุลาคม 2558 18:51

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Microsoft Edge can not connect internet

Try using the Developer Tools, Network capture for clues.  You could also try Open with Internet Explorer and see if it works.  Etc.

Good luck

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

4 ตุลาคม 2558 14:32
  • Internet Explorer, Chrome, Fire Fox, Opera, and ....... works but Edge no! I can not use Developer Tools.

Please show me any thing else.

Thanks

5 ตุลาคม 2558 15:34
  • The Developer Tools I believe being referred to are built into Edge (and IE), and are accessed by pressing F12. So when the page is trying to load press F12, go to the Network tab and look out for the Result \ Description that may give a clue as to what the issue with Edge is.
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Michael_LSModerator 6 ตุลาคม 2558 6:50
    5 ตุลาคม 2558 17:18

That sounds like a misconfigured firewall (or other security package) is in effect.  See if you can reproduce your symptom in a safe mode boot with networking (assuming just preventing something that is starting normally is enough to prevent its interfering effects; otherwise you may have to start doing more involved "clean-boot troubleshooting".)

Another diagnostic tack which doesn't require any hypothesis to be tested is to use ProcMon to find out what is going on in each case.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Michael_LSModerator 6 ตุลาคม 2558 6:43
    5 ตุลาคม 2558 18:51
  • In addition to what Robert suggested, please also take a try with the following command under CMD:

Ipconfig /flushDNS

As suggested, press F12 to check the detailed information of that page.

Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

6 ตุลาคม 2558 6:50
    ผู้ดูแล

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---How  would I reconfigure  the  firewall maybe by setting it to its defaults  would that help to reconfigure  it?

3 เมษายน 2561 12:06
  • ---How  would I reconfigure  the  firewall maybe by setting it to its defaults  would that help to reconfigure  it?

Actually the kind of "misconfiguration" that I think often happens is that the security package is not current, e.g. they seem to be blocking valid requests as if they were coming from suspected Trojans.  For that case I usually suggest uninstalling the interferers, then testing without their presence, then if desired trying to reinstall them to see if they can set their hooks more compatibly in the changed security environment.

Robert Aldwinckle
    ---

3 เมษายน 2561 13:28