none
Pin items to taskbar RRS feed

คำตอบ

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Pin program to taskbar using PS in Windows 10

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

That does not have a solution that works on Windows 10 10240 (I put 10240 as a proposed solution states worked on the builds the poster tried on 18th Aug). So as the OP on the stackoverflow thread points out there is no pin to taskbar verb in Windows 10.

$shell = new-object -com "Shell.Application" 
    $folder = $shell.Namespace((Join-Path $env:SystemRoot System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0))
    $item = $folder.Parsename('powershell_ise.exe')
    $item.Verbs()

https://connect.microsoft.com/PowerShell/feedbackdetail/view/1609288/pin-to-taskbar-no-longer-working-in-windows-10

Above link worth an up vote I say if this issue is affecting you.

26 กันยายน 2558 14:49
  • Hi S.Sengupta

Thanks for you suggestion. I tried it out but it doesn't work on Windows 10

TaskBar verb not found for System.__ComObject. It may have already been pinned.

Kind Regards
    Hans Chr. Andersen

28 กันยายน 2558 6:55
  • Hi Mr Happy

I tested it and i'm not able to get any verbs out of the powershell script either. I have voted on the link you sent.

Does anyone else have some kind of solution for this maybe something you can buy that can do this?

Kind Regards
    Hans Chr. Andersen

28 กันยายน 2558 6:58
  • I added a couple of workarounds on the connect site. Basically you can still pin up to 3 Items for new profiles via the HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TBDEn reg key.

Reg Add Syntax (REG ADD "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\TBDEn" /v SBOEM0 /t REG_EXPAND_SZ /d "%%ALLUSERSPROFILE%%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Mozilla Firefox.lnk" /f) You can add additional links by adding values and incrementing SBOEM0 to SBOEM1 etc.  This will add to the existing Edge, File Explorer, and store icons created on new profiles. 

Another method is to export Favorites reg binary from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband, and saving the shortcuts from C:\Users\<yourprofile>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar, and to re-import on a new profile. 

For best results, on the reference machine, delete the Favorites reg binary from HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband.  Then restart explorer via the task manager and manually pin the shortcuts that you want.  You can then export the HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\Taskband key and copy all the shortcuts from the C:\Users\<yourprofile>\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\User Pinned\TaskBar folder.  I would also clear all the other reg types from the reg file except for the Favorites reg binary.

To add to a machine, just copy the shortcuts to the same location for the profile, import the regkey, and restart explorer.  During imaging I have a step that copy's the shortcuts and regkey to the a folder on the c drive.  I also create a cmd file and put it in the C:/Users/Default/AppData/Roaming/Microsoft/Windows/Start%20Menu/Programs/startup folder to copy the shortcuts, import the regkey, restart explorer and delete its self (the cmd file).

14 พฤศจิกายน 2558 7:41
  • Anyone know why the connect link marks this issue as resolved? Is the ability to pin items to taskbar no longer supported in Win 10 Ent?
    6 มกราคม 2559 18:59
  • In the thread there was an answer from a MS employee:

Posted by Jason [MSFT] on 11/23/2015 at 2:02 PM
    I'm resolving this as external because this is not a PowerShell bug - it is an intentional change in behavior by the Windows client team. I believe the Windows team is aware of the concerns, but you can provide feedback via the Windows 10 Feedback app.
    6 มกราคม 2559 19:13