none
Unable to access internet while hotspot is connected RRS feed

• คำถาม

• I use my mobile phone's hotspot so I can use internet on my laptop but as of 2 days ago it's been connecting to the hotspot, yet it says 'no internet access' whereas my phone is able to use data with no issue. I am able to connect to my home wifi with no problem, but hotspot isn't working for some reason. I talked yo my internet provider and they said that they haven't made any changes, either.

12 มิถุนายน 2562 11:40

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi,

Thanks for your question.

Please try the following suggestion in your phone and check whether the issue still exist.

1. Turn Cellular Data Off And Back On 

2. Reset Your Phone’s Network Settings

3.Restart Your Phone  

4. Use USB to connect your PC to internet

What's more, do the following steps in your PC and check whether the issue still exist.

1. Go to "Control Panel".
    2. Next go to "Network and Internet" and then "Network and Sharing".
    3. Now click on "Manage Wireless Networks".
    4. On this screen, remove all wireless connections by "right clicking" on it and select "Remove network" from the drop down menu. 
    5. After doing this, close the open windows and reboot the computer.
    6. Once the computer is fully reloaded, scan for the "WiFi networks". 
    7. Click on the hotspot and select "connect". 
    8. It takes a moment, but then you will be asked to give a password for your WiFi connection. Type in the password and click the "connect" button. 

If these suggestion not work, please feel free to let me know if you need any assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• แก้ไขโดย Eric G.BMicrosoft 12 มิถุนายน 2562 14:10
    • เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Eric G.BMicrosoft 19 มิถุนายน 2562 15:58
    12 มิถุนายน 2562 14:10
  • Hi

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

13 มิถุนายน 2562 16:10
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using other’s reply, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Eric

17 มิถุนายน 2562 16:45