none
Reporting service not working after upgrade of DPM RRS feed

• คำถาม

• Hello,

Done an upgrade from DPM 2016 to DPM 2019 and after this reporting service is not working as it should.
    When clicking reporting in the GUI it shows up as it should - but when trying to get a report e.g status report I get a login prompt.
    If trying to login with DPM reporting service account it doesnt work - same with domain admin account - if I type in the password the login comes back and generates the ID4625 in the security event log.
    I can and have tried to change the user and password from the RS configuration manager but same problem.

At some point in the troubleshooting this error showed up for the service account/domain account when browsing to the Web portal URL:

The permisson granted to user "domain\serviceaccount" are insufficient for performing this operation. (rsAccessDenied)

For the domain account I get this in the securit log:

Event ID 4625
    Unknown user name or bad password - 0xC000006E

So its clearly a permission problem somewhere but I cant figure out where ? And how could this happen during an upgrade of DPM ?

Is there a way to just simply reinstall reporting service or do I need to reinstall both SQL and DPM ?

Thank you very much in advance for any input

//Mikael

22 สิงหาคม 2562 14:39

ตอบทั้งหมด