none
virtual smart card not found RRS feed

• คำถาม

• I posted this question on the answers.microsoft.com website. A moderator suggested I post it here.

I have a "virtual digitalbadge" on my PC, which, I think, is an implementation of virtual smart card technology. I use it to set up a VPN to my partner company.

When I try to set up the VPN, I often get the message "select a smart cart device". Screenshot:

The Japanese text means "insert smart card". I can't proceed, since I don't know how to "insert" a virtual smart card.

I believe this happens consistently after hibernation; a reboot fixes the problem but is a very poor workaround, since it takes about 15 minutes until my PC becomes usable. Of course I could avoid hibernation, but I hibernate for a reason (i.e. I want to have the same programs running when I switch my PC on as when I switch it off).

The same happens whenever Internet Explorer wants to check the certificate on the smart card.

Is there a tool, a command, a registry entry, anything that helps me "inserting" the smart card without rebooting? Is there a log file or anything else to find out where the process is broken so that I can fix it?

3 กรกฎาคม 2560 1:18

ตอบทั้งหมด

• Hi,

What’s your computer model?

Are there any error messages recorded in Event Viewer(Windows Logs\Applications, System)?

Did you logon Windows with virtual smart card after waking from hibernate?

Try to disable and enable “Smart Card” service and “Smart Card Device Enumeration Service” to check the issue again.

Please update your Windows to the latest through Windows Update. The latest Windows 10 is 1703 (Build 15063.447)

As virtual smart card is based on TMP, the issue could be caused by TPM driver compatibility issue. Please download the latest TPM driver from manufacturer website.

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

• เสนอเป็นคำตอบโดย Joy-QiaoModerator 31 กรกฎาคม 2560 7:26
    5 กรกฎาคม 2560 9:51
    ผู้ดูแล