none
USB Drive redirection except local drives RRS feed

• คำถาม

• hello every one 

i have a issue with RDP redirection

the problem is i can't redirect just usb drives but not the local drives

i think of some script to run when the rdp session is created on the server and map the usb on the user's computers

but i don't know where to start

i also tried redirection policies in group policy but when you Disable drive redirection it's also assume the usb drive as a drive so i can't use the group policy or other things except some script that map detect the PnP devices on user's computers and map it and prohibit the local drives redirection.

thank you in advance

17 กันยายน 2562 10:00

คำตอบ

• i was able to come with some solutions

deleting registry CLSID registry sub-key for drive redirection was the solution for me

and re-map the usb drive like \\tsclient\Y

and the current problem is in windows server we delete with = (reg delete "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Classes\CLSID" /f) and works like a charm but--->

but in remoted windows 10 we can't just delete registry keys related to drive mapping and you must query it first and then delete it 

like ----> ( reg query HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\ /s /t REG_SZ /f "C on" )

the issue is i cant call this command in a "reg delete" so that delete operation delete the output of "reg query" command 

• ทำเครื่องหมายเป็นคำตอบโดย muhammad behzadi 25 กันยายน 2562 11:20
    21 กันยายน 2562 9:50

ตอบทั้งหมด