none
Windows 10 Edge - copy favorite to desktop RRS feed

• Soru

• With IE in windows 7 I could click and drag a favorite from IE to my desktop. This doesn't work with Edge in Windows 10. Is there another way to do that?
    6 Nisan 2016 Çarşamba 13:30

Yanıtlar

• Hi suego2,

You could pin pages to Start (using the three dot menu on the top right), or add to the favorites folder or favorites bar via the favorite star icon or the menu.

I'm afraid you could not save a shortcut anywhere else with Edge at the moment - you'd still need to use IE11 for that (although assuming a shortcut is just a URL file, you should be able to open it in Edge by default for what it's worth).

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

7 Nisan 2016 Perşembe 11:45
    Moderatör

Tüm Yanıtlar

• This feature currently is not supported.

So you could open Windows Feedback and share this suggestion in Feedback App.

6 Nisan 2016 Çarşamba 17:12
  • Hi suego2,

You could pin pages to Start (using the three dot menu on the top right), or add to the favorites folder or favorites bar via the favorite star icon or the menu.

I'm afraid you could not save a shortcut anywhere else with Edge at the moment - you'd still need to use IE11 for that (although assuming a shortcut is just a URL file, you should be able to open it in Edge by default for what it's worth).

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

7 Nisan 2016 Perşembe 11:45
    Moderatör
  • I copied the url from the url window, right clicked on my desktop and selected "New / shortcut" then pasted it to the desktop that way....
    9 Ekim 2019 Çarşamba 14:28