Need fix for Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Runtime Error RRS feed

• Soru

• Hi, this message appeared whene i use Tekla 16.1:

Assertion failed

program:..

File:\prod\structers\src\tekla 16.1\core\.....\tool_a...ate.hpp

line:482

expression:nIndex >=0 && nIndex < m_C0unt

(press Retry to debug the Application - JIT must be enabled)

Abort                   Retry                    Ignore

23 Mayıs 2011 Pazartesi 10:57

Yanıtlar

• Hi,

Mostly, this kinds of error can be caused by two factors:

1.Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.

2.Software problem.

If the issue is caused by #1, you can reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B2DA534-3E03-4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en

If the issue still persists after installing above package, the issue should be a software problem. I suggest you take a clean boot check whether it is a software conflict issue. If not, it is still recommended to address the problem with manufacturer support. Thank you for your understanding.

For your convenience:

Clean Boot

=============================

1. Click Start, type "MSCONFIG" (without the quotations) in the Search Bar and Press "Enter" to start the System Configuration Utility.

2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).

3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".

4. Restart the computer and test the issue.

Note: Clean Boot is a troubleshooting step. If some programs have been disabled, we can re-enable them later. If you see the System Configuration Utility, check the box of "Don't show this message" and then click "OK".

Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to find out the culprit.

Hope it helps.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    25 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba 09:50
    Moderatör

Tüm Yanıtlar

• Hi,

Mostly, this kinds of error can be caused by two factors:

1.Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries are missing.

2.Software problem.

If the issue is caused by #1, you can reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable Package (x86)

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B2DA534-3E03-4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en

If the issue still persists after installing above package, the issue should be a software problem. I suggest you take a clean boot check whether it is a software conflict issue. If not, it is still recommended to address the problem with manufacturer support. Thank you for your understanding.

For your convenience:

Clean Boot

=============================

1. Click Start, type "MSCONFIG" (without the quotations) in the Search Bar and Press "Enter" to start the System Configuration Utility.

2. Click the "Services" tab, check the "Hide All Microsoft Services" box and click "Disable All" (if it is not gray).

3. Click the "Startup" tab, click "Disable All" and click "OK".

4. Restart the computer and test the issue.

Note: Clean Boot is a troubleshooting step. If some programs have been disabled, we can re-enable them later. If you see the System Configuration Utility, check the box of "Don't show this message" and then click "OK".

Please monitor the system in the Clean Boot environment. If the problem does not occur, it indicates that the problem is related to one application or service we have disabled. You may use the MSCONFIG tool again to re-enable the disabled item one by one to find out the culprit.

Hope it helps.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    25 Mayıs 2011 Çarşamba 09:50
    Moderatör
  • Hi, this message appeared whene i use Tekla 16.1:

Assertion failed

program:..

File:\prod\structers\src\tekla 16.1\core\.....\tool_a...ate.hpp

line:482

expression:nIndex >=0 && nIndex < m_C0unt

(press Retry to debug the Application - JIT must be enabled)

Abort                   Retry                    Ignore

22 Eylül 2013 Pazar 17:02
  • This error represent The Memory Leak in c++. To remove this error in c++ when you use class and you copy class object, first object to second object if the second object out of scope the Default constructor called and free the memory where both are point and then this error occur like this.......Bank1 and Bank2 are class Object.

cout<<Bank1.getname()<<endl;
    {
    BankAccount Bank2=Bank1;

}
    cout<<Bank1.getname();

10 Kasım 2014 Pazartesi 20:37
  • Deleted
    30 Temmuz 2018 Pazartesi 22:45
  • For whatever it worth, I thought I'll let you know what the issue was in my case.

In my case, one of the Visual Studio extensions (Atmel Studio in specific which is a sub-variation of the same software) was to blame. And in the error message just below the line number it was a remote indication of the extension's functionality so I went and disabled it using the menu below and it was all good again.

Tools > Extensions and Updates > (and then disable the extension in fault)

Maybe if you don't have an indication of which extension is to blame, go ahead and disable all of them in one go and see if that fixes you issue. Then you could enable them back one by one to find the one in fault.

Cheers,

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library Assertion failed!

Extensions and Updates

Mehradzie

• Düzenleyen Mehradzie 30 Temmuz 2018 Pazartesi 23:09
    30 Temmuz 2018 Pazartesi 23:06