none
wireless configuration/network adapters RRS feed

• Soru

• I have reinstalled win7/home premium 64bit with help from dell. since i`ve been getting  wireless configuration notice with message. Notification dll not been registered program will not work correctly.  Also in device mamager yellow triangle w/! in center on microsoft ISATAP adaptor and "  " #2 also on Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface. Some of these formus said disreguard if wireless is o.k. I`m haveing trouble sometimes, downloads wont complete, letters pop in to search box or clicking search it shifts side to side. Wierd and I`m a rookie at this stuff. It happens evertime I close tab/page or start up IE9. In control panel/ device printer selection I have the same triangle on my computer icon. I clicked trouble shoot and windows scaned deteted the network adapters ISATAP/&#2 and Terdo Tunnel Interface needs to be reinstalled. I can find them in dell driver/downloads dont want to call dell tech support if I dont have to. They are a flying cuircus to deal with half the time. I`m very confused I have wireless internet access with the half mini card, Att self support tool said I`m fine,needed to clear browser history was it. Are these notifications and adaptor issues conected to system problems. Also been getting this one when I open files or run downloads. Acro Rd32.exe-Application Error  Message said: The exception unknown software exception (0xc0000710) occurred in the application at location 0x77aea289. Click on O.K. to terminate program :  I did`nt click O.K. because I had no idea what it was or what I would be terminated, just cleared box. If anyone can please HELP!! or am I doomed to reinstall again? please help! 
    6 Temmuz 2011 Çarşamba 03:51

Yanıtlar

• Hi,

Do you have any antivirus software installed? If so, please perform a full disk scan and make sure the system is free from virus.

Meanwhile, it is strongly suggested to uninstall the driver from device manager, download it from Dell website and install it.

In case certain third party softare cause conflict somewhere, let us prepare clean boot to troubleshoot.

Http://support.microsoft.com/kb/331796

Regards,

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    12 Temmuz 2011 Salı 09:06
    Moderatör