none
Faulting application winlogon.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module ntdll.dll RRS feed

• 问题

• I'm having a problem where computers across the domain are getting this error and are randomly rebooting. 
    The computer reboots if the user is or is not logged into the system. 
    We have scanned for malware/spyware/rootkits/viruses with multiple products and the systems are clean.  there is no other events in the logs that would indicate any type of hardware issue.  We ran memory tests as well as Lenovos diag utilities and the systems still reboot.

jima101
    2009年6月17日 13:11

全部回复

• Did you ever get this sorted Jima?  I am having exactly the same problem now.
    2009年11月12日 15:17
  • No this still happens an dis a moving target for us.
    jima101
    2009年12月16日 16:12
  • I dont know if you all have the same problem.  I found that I had to remove a setting in Group policy relating to IE7.

It took MS Techs three days to find this, but we havent had the problem since!!

2010年7月21日 11:57
  • Hi Dizzy,

What was the policy that you had to remove? We're having the Winlogon process crash, then a box reboot, during user login / logout. The difference is we have smartcard logon enabled. The problem seems a lot worse when switching between users with different group policies (we have some enabled for IE).  

2010年8月5日 14:53
  • Hi Jima101,

Can you tell me the GP setting which fixed this?  We have the same issue.

Regards

Miles

2013年12月13日 23:31
  • Sorry, meant Dizzy, can you tell me what the solution was?

2013年12月13日 23:32