none
Game Updates RRS feed

• 问题

• @ our Office I have 65 computers with Windows 10 pro.
    When I do an install I do a clean install off windows 10 pro.
    After that I remove all games that are there.
    I install MS Office 365 and add the computers to our domain (w2016 server)

With GPO I have disabled Windows Store and they are not local admin.

Now i'm doing updates ... and some off the stupid game icons are back in the start menu (not the tiles menu, but the menu you get when hitting the W10 icon).

Why is this and is there a way to block this? They are not allowed to play games.
    I can understand it is done with HOME versions, but we have PRO versions.

2018年11月13日 8:59

全部回复

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

According to your description, it is commended that try to perform SFC scan and check if the issue persists:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/system-file-check-sfc-scan-and-repair-system-files/bc609315-da1f-4775-812c-695b60477a93

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

2018年11月13日 18:41
  • Is this your basic answer?

There is nothing wrong with the computers. Windows update resets some off the game icons (you have to click it to install). They are not there. Then I do windows updates, and then they are back.
    The game had probarbly an update or something, but as they are not installed I do not want the icons to re-apear.

2018年11月14日 10:28
  • Hi,

Thank you for your feedback.

Don't I understand that you have completely deleted the game before, and after you have made the update, these game icons appear in the Start menu again, you do not want these game icons to appear, because your computer is not currently allowed to have games.

When you are doing an update, do you receive some error prompts? Maybe there's a problem with your system file, reboot and check; Of course, you can also collect some update logs to help you further analyze.

Best regards,

Hurry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

2018年11月15日 4:39
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?
    Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hurry

2018年11月17日 10:43