regional settings rdweb RRS feed

• 问题

• Hi,

I have a server 2012 R2 and we have published a single app on it. our customers accessing this app from different part of the world from https://remote.mydomain.com/rdweb

The server 2012 that application is published on it is a English language. When French speaking customers accessing the app and want to set a date it only accept the english format and not the French format.

I did try to set this up with gpo and I findout that the reginol settings of the gpo only works when customer accessing the full RDP and not when only running the published app.

in short,

Is it possible to have different regional settings for a single publsihed RDweb?

Thanks

Shahin

2019年1月30日 13:06

全部回复

• hi,
    1 do you want to know how to make app which is published on rdweb display multiple language for your multi country customer?
    2 which application do you publish ?
    3 does this application have multiple country language package ?

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年1月31日 15:03
  • Hi,

Thanks for your reply,

Application is a 3rd party application and it look at the user regional setting on the RDS server. each user that access this application must have the correct time and date format when entering the date in the application.

As I mentioned we have setup a group policy for the user configuration and when users accessing the RDS server with full RDP they dont have any problem but when the same user access the published app on the same RDS server they dont have the correct regional setting.

Thanks

Shahin

2019年2月1日 14:26
  • Hi Shahin,

I'm facing the exact same issue. Did you resolve it?

Regards.

2020年8月10日 0:53