High dpi scaling tweak - OK on Windows 10 - NOK Windows 2019 RDSH - RRS feed

• 问题

• Pretty much self explanatory title....

After setting the high dpi compatibility thing (set to "Application"), a program (Namely Toad 13.3) is no more blurry on Windows 10 (1909, also through RDP) but stays blurry on Windows 2019 RDSH.

Any hint ?

2020年5月22日 16:28

全部回复

• Hi,

I want to confirm with you if it is RemoteApp published by RDS deployment? 

Besides, if such problem only happens on specific application, it is recommended to contact the application’s supporter and confirm with them about the display problem, or, compatibility on WS 2019.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2020年6月2日 9:01
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2020年6月7日 14:06
  • This App stays blurry whatever the "compatibility" settings and whatever the way I run it (directly from a full RDP session or as RemoteApp.)

Talking about the RemoteApp mode, this server is a standalone RDSH server and not part of a "deployement". The RemoteApp has been defined the old way, by adding the proper entry in the registry ( HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Terminal Server\TSAppAllowList\Applications

2020年8月10日 8:30