none
Problems with AOL forced upgrade RRS feed

• 问题

• I recently upgraded to AOL Gold because I was told (notified) that my then current version would cease to work. Now I am having issues is finding how to link it with my phone and not AOL, Microsoft, ATT or Nokia can give me answers or help. I can not get the icon or app off my phone or add any other email app. I am unable to find anywhere in my desktop or phone the place to change the protocols for POP/SMTP. On the desk top I can not fully sign off of the "new" AOL Gold. This is the worst version I have experienced since I first started using AOL in the late 1980's. No one wants to take responsibility or help resolve these issues. I want my old AOL back. at least it worked. I want to be able to use my AOL on my desktop and my windows phone and changing to a different email service would be a nightmare for my personal life and business. If anyone out there can give me the answers to how and fix these problems with windows 8.1 I would happy. I just want to know how to fix these problems.

Benzonia

2017年11月13日 15:34

全部回复

• Hi Benzonia,

I totally understand your worse experience, however , the windows phone issue is out of our support. It is suggested that you can contact the mobile forum https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/mobiledevices.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2017年11月14日 5:49
  • Clicking on Sign Out results in receiving: Http/1.1 Service Unavailable.  Its means server error and on another case, the best thing is to uninstall AOL gold and then install a fresh copy of new desktop gold on your computer. And it’s better to avoid Firefox browser as it gives server redirect, IE is a better option. Also, you need to disable your security software to check if it’s the security software creating conflict.

2019年3月7日 10:04