none
Win10 1903 18362.235 Taskbar failure - Network and Focus assistant inaccesable, unable to right click icons. RRS feed

• 问题

• Had a problem with kb4517389 in where I lost access to Networking through the Networking icon on the taskbar as well as "show available networks" stopped working as well. Focus assistant stopped working as well as I could no longer click on the date/time for calender view. Right clicking the task bar program icons stopped working as well.

Manged to repair this by downloading the package for KB4517389 (windows10.0-kb4517389-x64_6292f6cb3cdf039f01410b509f8addcec8a89450).

Uninstalled KB4517389 and prior to reboot reinstalled using the package.

Following reboot, things were back to normal.

Kjartan

2019年10月18日 21:00

全部回复

• The Feedback Hub app lets you tell Microsoft about any problems you run in to while using Windows 10 and send suggestions to help us improve your Windows experience.

I shall suggest you to kindly re-post your feedback about this KB4517389 via Feedback Hub app.

Thanks.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

2019年10月19日 0:18
  • Hi,

I had test this update on my Windows 10 version 1903 VM and do not have such problem. It seems specific device problem, if possible, please post your problem via Feedback Hub, including hardware model, detail OS build information via Running winver.

Also, about the problem you had met after installing the update, you may try to re-install display driver, running “sfc /scannow” to check/repair system files.

Also, as you had mentioned that, problem does not happen after uninstalling the update, as workaround, ignore this update and wait for next monthly update.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年10月21日 6:41
  • Hi,

How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang  

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年10月24日 1:59
  • Hi,

Is there any update?

Please click “Mark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,
    Eve Wang

2019年10月25日 3:31