none
SCCM Client problems RRS feed

• 问题

• I have some servers that keep showing Uknown state in our ADR deployments.

Some of these clients, after reboot start to report normally again, and some go back to the unkown state. In some cases the updates are applied by SCCM schedule in other cases the updates are not applied.

The agent appears to be working correctly, I can send reboots to the clients, the clients have the correct WSUS and the report date is daily (registered in WSUS), not sure how to track what's wrong....

Any clue for this Unknown state?

2020年7月8日 15:56

全部回复

• Have you reviewed wuahandler.log on these systems?

Jason | https://home.configmgrftw.com | @jasonsandys

2020年7月8日 16:36
  • Hi,

Unknown means either that the client system did not complete the software update scan or the site server did not receive the software update scan status from the client. You could check the logs for further troubleshooting:
    wuahandler.log--scan status
    updatesdeployment.log--deployment
    updatestore.log--what is missing and what is installed) for further troubleshooting

Regards,
    Allen

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2020年7月9日 3:13
  • I'll look to the logs once again to check if I find anything weird, thnks for the suggestions.
    2020年7月10日 11:03
  • Hi 

Wuahandler.log which error code showing? lots of reasons of client was unknown state ? for example machine was not properly identyfy . some gpo issues please check it wuahandler.log was clearly says.

please revert me 

2020年7月13日 3:22