none
access PC connected to wirless modem/router through ethernet cable with an android phone RRS feed

• 問題

• I am trying to connect to my PC from my job using  my android phone. In the internet sharing center it does not show my wirless connections. I have entered computer name, different IP addresses, different user names and it keeps saying it can't find the PC. Error Code 0x104. After days of failed attempts, I downloaded the Chrome Remote desktop and it set up everything for me. I am a staunch Windows supporter and don't like it when I can't make it work. All the how-to's and YouTube videos have failed me. Can anyone help me make it work.
    2019年7月19日 上午 01:34

所有回覆

• Hello,

Thank you for posting in this forum.

You mean that you can't connect to Windows remotely using the Microsoft Remote Desktop Client for Android on your Android phone, right?

If this is the case, try to change the version of the app to see if it works. There are some variations in the various versions of the app, you can refer to this article: What's new for the Remote Desktop client on Android? for more information.

Best Regards,

Leon

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年7月19日 上午 03:12