none
Disable printer redirection on windows 10 client machine RRS feed

• 問題

• Hi,

i have a dynamics AX client app hosted in an rds farm

company users can access to dynamics AX from rds web access.

by default printer redirection is enable for all users.

i wanna disable printer redirection for only some couple of computers (3 computers).

2019年11月21日 上午 10:52

所有回覆

• Hi, I think the solution is to create new collection for these users and disable the redirection on this collection, if for computer you need to create GPO and disable printer redirection for those computers.

"Vote or mark as answer if you think useful" "Marquer comme réponse les réponses qui ont résolu votre problème"

2019年11月21日 上午 11:02
  • i tried to enable "Do not allow client printer redirection" & "Do not allow client printer redirection" on a test machine by group policy.

but when i access to dynamics AX from the test machine i found that the printer redirection still active.

(these two options only disable printer redirection from other machine logged via rdp to the test machine)

• 已編輯 MMASLOUH 2019年11月21日 上午 11:20
    2019年11月21日 上午 11:17
  • I found an option to disable printer redirection from active directory "User environment".

it work with rdp acces but not work with rds firm. maybe it's forced by collection settings.

https://www.windows-active-directory.com/active-directory-user-properties-environment-tab.html

2019年11月21日 下午 02:09
  • Hi,

I am checking to see how things are going there on this issue.

PleaseMark as answer” if any of above reply is helpful. It would make this reply to the top and easier to be found for other people who has the similar problem.

Best Regards,

Jenny

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

2019年11月25日 上午 01:24