none
Microsoft Windows 10 Malicious Software Removal Tool September 2019 missing? Why this delay? RRS feed

所有回覆

• Hi Anne-Kristiina.

The latest version of the MSRT can be downloaded from https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/malicious-software-removal-tool-details.aspx.
    Maybe it just a matter of time for it to be available via Windows Update too.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

2019年9月11日 上午 11:42
  • Thank you very much, but I meant the September Malware Removal Tool for Windows 10. It is just maybe late. I guess.
    2019年9月11日 上午 11:52
  • Thank you very much, but I meant the September Malware Removal Tool for Windows 10. It is just maybe late. I guess.

Yes, I've understood what you were talking about and the link I've included in my previous message points to the latest available version of that tool.
    Maybe it will be available on Windows Update soon as well.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

2019年9月11日 下午 01:28
  • The link you provided is indeed to the latest, which although claiming to be 76 (September) is in fact 75 (August) as stated in the .EXE's filename.

The question remains what happened to/where is the 76 (September) version. This is the first time I can ever recall that MRT/KB890830 was not published in the monthly updates. Also not present for Windows 7.

2019年9月11日 下午 04:47
  • The link you provided is indeed to the latest, which although claiming to be 76 (September) is in fact 75 (August) as stated in the .EXE's filename.

The question remains what happened to/where is the 76 (September) version. This is the first time I can ever recall that MRT/KB890830 was not published in the monthly updates. Also not present for Windows 7.

Was/is this ever going to be addressed?  LuckyLil grievance is valid.  When you use the link provided or go to the Microsoft Download Center and download the "latest" file, it says that it's already installed.  I show the install date on my PC being on 8/27/19 but that was for August.  The link provided shows in the details that the file available for download is dated 9/5/19 yet it's not September's Software Removal Tool, it's August's.
    2019年10月8日 上午 08:05

Was/is this ever going to be addressed?  LuckyLil grievance is valid.  When you use the link provided or go to the Microsoft Download Center and download the "latest" file, it says that it's already installed.  I show the install date on my PC being on 8/27/19 but that was for August.  The link provided shows in the details that the file available for download is dated 9/5/19 yet it's not September's Software Removal Tool, it's August's.

The Microsoft Knowledge Base article 890830 includes a note that states that no update is available for September 2019.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno

2019年10月8日 上午 08:12